torsdag 7 juni 2012

Stuff we don't like

Horrible stuff. Shoes we will never se again:

No1.Hi hill converse


No 2.Crocs

I've seen Al Pacino in black ones for several years ago, I was very upset but I still like him. 
I keep tellling myself that his is just alder now and don't think about what he wears.
I think it is important to grow alder with dignity and not just money.
It doesn't matter if you don't care!
What can possible make a man  (italian man!) to put on a pair of crocs? 



No 3.UGG (I always woundered if it comes from the word Ugly?!)
Imagine a pair of UGG together with one piece. Comfortable I guess, but no- NEVER!!!!!



No 4. 


This shoe is a bonus. Who can ever buy stuff like that?

No 5.

Shorts and tights? Outfit 2012? Whoever came up with this bright idea thought about a skinny model. Please correct me if I'm wrong. What they forgot that ordinary people will also follow the fashion trend.


2 kommentarer:

  1. Agree, those are ugly items; would never wear them. If you visit my blog, check all designs of my friend, Leon. His gown are to die for!

    SvaraRadera
  2. I looked at his blog. Very nice. I love bridal dresses.

    SvaraRadera